Statement Tracer for ODBC
An effective and simple solution for monitoring SQL queries to ODBC data sources.
With this software, a developer will be able to:
With this software, an administrator or support service will be able to:
Features and advantages:
- Monitoring any number of applications
(you can enable monitoring either for any separate application or for all processes on the system).
- Tracing SQL queries and their parameters in real time
(you will see SQL queries while they are being executed).
- Measuring performance rates
(the time of execution is given for each query).
- Exporting the collected information
(copying it into the clipboard or saving it to a text file with delimiters for future analysis).
- Enabling and disabling monitoring at any moment
(you can get only the query that you are interested in).
- Minimal decrease in the performance of the application that is being debugged
(our test examples show the decrease of not more than 17%, as compared to approx. 2200% if built-in ODBC features are used).
- Tracing any application that uses ODBC
(including those that are not supported by standard tracing methods).